Virtual Production Dojo Limited is a Not-For-Profit Private Training Organisation with Head Offices in Dunedin, New Zealand. Virtual Production Dojo was established to provide Industry Specific and Relevant contemporary training programs.
*** New Zealand STUDYLINK Student Loans are not supported ***
All course fees are priced in USD (United States Dollars). Fees may be paid by Bank Transfer, Credit Card.
By signing your offer of a place, you commit to enrolling at Virtual production Dojo and paying your fees in full and prior to the commencement of the course intake.
If the participants have arranged their own private scholarship to cover course fees, they must ensure all payments are cleared prior to the commencement of the program. It is the participant’s responsibility to comply with all private scholarship requirements.
- Where the participants are accepted and eligible for scholarships offered via Virtual Production Dojo, participants will need to complete a Scholarship Contract to sign and return.
- If a participant has received a scholarship through Virtual Production Dojo and decides to withdraw from the program, this would be considered a breach of the contract and the participant will be liable to the full amount payable under the scholarship contract and expulsion from the program.
Fees are subject to change without notice.
By accepting an offer of a place for a program at Virtual production Dojo, you accept full responsibility for paying your fees by the due date. You will be liable for full fees whether or not you complete your qualification.
- Participants suspended, expelled, or de-registered from the program will not be offered any refund.
- Course withdrawal and fees refund requests must be submitted with a letter of explanation for the withdrawal.
- Participants can submit a request to withdraw from the program up to fourteen working days (for NZ Participants), or fourteen working days (for International Participants) before the commencement of a program.
- NZ participants who submit a request to withdraw from a course of study up to fourteen working days, before the commencement of an intake of a program, with a valid explanation, and on evaluation and approval by the Virtual Production Dojo executive team, will be refunded the payment(s) made, minus and administration fees of $500 USD plus 25% of the invoiced tuition fees.
- International participants who submit a request to withdraw from a course of study up to fourteen working days, before the commencement of an intake of a program, with a valid explanation, and on evaluation and approval by the Virtual Production Dojo executive team, will be refunded the payment(s) made, minus and administration fees of $500 USD plus 25% of the invoiced tuition fees.
- ** PLEASE NOTE: No Refund will be provided after the commencement of the course intake.
Participants withdrawing from their course of study will be charged an administration fees of $500 USD plus 25% of their Tuition fees to cover costs incurred including but not limited to the following:
- Registration fees
- Agents’ commission, and overhead costs.
**Participants withdrawing without approval or an accepted explanation for withdrawal will have no right to a refund and are liable to pay the full invoiced amount for their fees.
- In the event of a program of study being deferred by the Virtual production Dojo prior to commencement due to unforeseen circumstances, participants will be granted the option to reserve their placement in the program to the next available intake.
- Any additional costs that the participant may have incurred (direct or indirect) will not be refunded.
- The school reserves the right to offer to charge the current intake fees to the participants willing to transfer to the next available intake.
- Any refund decision will be made solely by the decision of Virtual production Dojo for the deferment of the program.
- In the unlikely event of a program being cancelled after commencement, a proportional refund of fees will be made from the point of cancellation.
- If an International Participant attains Permanent Residence status during the course of study, fees will not be adjusted and no refunds are applicable.
- Virtual Production Dojo will not be liable to pay for any overseas transfer fees and charges that occurred in any refunds.